Banks and financial institutions are the most critical players in free market economy. Governments determine the role of these organizations by numerous regulations.
- Basel Criteria’s
- Revenue Administration Reporting
- Inspection Process Accompaniment
- Transfer Pricing
- 21 Days – General Situation Analysis
- Banking Regulatory and Supervisory Agency Reporting
- Banking and Insurance Transaction Tax
- Electronic Data Transfer
- Payment Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Tax Consultancy
- Bank-Affiliate Relations
- Financial Crime Investigation Board Reporting
This section is carried out by people who have been Certified Bank Auditor at Large Taxpayers Office and bank managers. This case provides Standards and Partners the opportunity to be pioneers in the sector and the problems that the sector faces.